IT&E announces the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
HARMON, Guam — IT&E today announced that the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are available for purchase in Guam and CNMI stores starting on March 16.
New features of the Galaxy S9 and S9+ include:
- Dual aperture lens adjustable to F1.5 and F2.4 for quality photos in any lighting condition – even low light
- Super slow motion video at 960 frames per second for epic videos
- Stereo sound speakers for a theater-like audio experience
- AR Emoji for fun, personalized messages
- Updated Bixby for more features, including Live Translation
The devices are available on IT&E’s new Device Payment Plan, which allows customers to comfortably pay for their new Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ in affordable monthly installments.
In addition, customers that purchase the device online at store.ite.net get a 15% discount until April 16.
IT&E offers both, the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, with 64GB of internal memory in Midnight Black, Lilac Purple, and Coral Blue.
For more information, call (670) 682-4482 (CNMI) / (671) 922-4483 (Guam).
For over 35 years, IT&E has been delivering connections that matter. IT&E serves more than 90,000 subscribers on the widest 4G LTE Data Network in Guam and the Marianas. We believe that through technology, we improve people's lives and empower them to explore their world.