IT&E extends no data caps and no late fees for Guam and CNMI postpaid subscribers
IT&E announced today its subscribers will continue to enjoy no data caps until May 8, 2020. In addition, IT&E’s bill payment deadline has been pushed back from the 15th of the month, so subscribers can pay their monthly bill anytime during the month and no late fees will be applied.
“We care about keeping our community connected. We know that our subscribers depend on the services we provide to educate their children with online lessons and materials, maintain businesses from home and to stay informed. Although this crisis has changed many aspects of our lives, we can carry on with what’s important.”
IT&E has lifted data caps and late fees for its postpaid subscribers since March 17, 2020.
IT&E continues to serve customers safely at its open stores and online. IT&E’s current hours of operation are as follows:
- Agana Shopping Center (Open starting Monday, May 4, 2020 for bill payments, renewals, activations, prepaid purchases and accessory purchases only)
- 8 AM to 9 AM for Manamko’ Hour, Monday to Friday (aged 55 and above)
- 9 AM to 4 PM, Mondays to Friday
- 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
- AAFES – 10 AM to 7 PM, Monday to Sunday
- Micronesia Mall and GPO stores are closed until further notice
- Chalan Laulau and TSL Plaza, Saipan – 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- Tinian – 8 AM to 4 PM, Monday to Friday
- Rota – 8 AM to 4 PM, Wednesday to Friday
Updates on store hours can be found at www.ite.net and on IT&E’s social media pages.
For those who prefer not to visit, bill payments and inquiries can be made online at store.ite.net/onlinebilling or by phone at (671) 922-4483 [Guam] / (670) 682-4483 [CNMI].
IT&E remains committed to helping flatten the curve of the spread of COVID-19 by supporting efforts to provide healthcare workers with personal protective equipment and other supplies and aid those impacted by the pandemic.
Organizations IT&E has supported include PPE for Guam, the University of Guam, Guam Memorial Hospital, Guam Regional Medical City and Mane’lu. The missions of these organizations range from providing healthcare workers with personal protective equipment, giving students access to the internet and providing migrant communities with important information in their own language.
Download PDFDownload PDF
IT&E has been delivering connections that matter in Guam and the Marianas for more than 35 years. IT&E is the leading provider of mobile technology and world-class telecommunications services on the widest 4G LTE data network.