IT&E CNMI statement on COVID-19 rumors
In response to rumors that IT&E is in a “hot zone” for COVID-19, IT&E issues the following statement:
“The health of the community and our employees are our top priority. IT&E remains committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 and is complying with the Commonwealth Healthcare Corp and the CNMI Government guidelines and protocols.
We have been implementing sanitization measures to meet the health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19. These measures are:
- Frequent sanitization of the IT&E facility, including customer areas and employee work stations
- Installation of plexiglass shields at cashier and customer service desks
- Face masks required for all associates at all times
- Face masks required for all customers entering the store
- Limited number of associates and customers in a store at a time to ensure social distancing
- Frequent hand-washing for employees
- All associates are strictly required to stay home if they are sick
- Customers are not allowed to enter the store if they are sick or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, such as cough, fever and shortness of breath
- Signage explaining health and safety precautions are posted at each store
- All social distancing and sanitization measures are being followed by all employees, including those in non-customer facing roles.
- Services are available online at ite.net and over the phone at 682-4483
During times of crises like now, it’s important to avoid spreading misinformation that could be harmful. We encourage the community to be vigilant against misinformation and utilize reliable sources for updates about COVID-19.
Official IT&E updates and information found at ite.net and on IT&E official social media."
Download PDFDownload PDF
IT&E has been delivering connections that matter in Guam and the Marianas for more than 35 years. IT&E is the leading provider of mobile technology and world-class telecommunications services on the widest 4G LTE data network.